Tamin Tajhiz Rabin Co. distributes a wide range of valve products from various manufacturers. We have your solution for your most critical applications.
What is an Industrial Valve?
An industrial valve is a device used to control the flow of liquid, gas, or slurries. Valves are connected to pipes, and they are known as the regulator within a piping system. Valves can come in a wide range of materials depending on your application.
Types of Industrial Valves
Tamin Tajhiz Rabin Co. supplies the type of industrial valve you need for your project. Our valves are engineered to meet all industry standards and service requirements. Some of the common valves our company supplies include:
Our valves are used in the petrochemical, refining, midstream / upstream oil and gas, power, pulp & paper, wastewater, marine & offshore, and mining industries.
Flanged-end Gate, Globe & Check
- Sizes: 1/2″ to 24″
- Pressures: 125# to 2500#
Screwed / Socketweld Gate, Globe & Check
- Sizes: 1/4″ to 2″
- Pressures: 150# to 300# to 600#
- Other Specifications: Bolted and Screwed Bonnet / Cover
Forged Gate, Globe & Check
- Sizes: 1/2″ to 2″
- Pressures: 800# to 1500# to 2500#
- Other Specifications: Threaded and Socketweld End Piston and Swing Checks
- Materials: Stainless Steel Gate Valves
Flanged-end Industrial Ball Valves
- Sizes: 1/2″ to 16″
- Pressures: 150# to 1500#
- Other Specifications: Reduced and Fullport, Level and Gear Operated
Screwed / Socketweld Ball Valves
- Sizes: 1/4″ to 4″
- Pressures: 150# to 3000#
- Other Specifications: 1pc, 2pc, & 3 pc design, Reduced and Fullport, Locking Device and Oval Handles Available
- Sizes: 1/2″ to 12″
- Pressures: 150# to 300#
- Other Specifications: Screwed / Socketed / Flanged, Level & Gear Operated
Grades: Cast Iron Valves, Carbon Valves, Steel Valves, Bronze Valves, Stainless Steel Valves, Alloy 20 Valves, Aluminum Valves, Monel Valves, Inconel Valves, Hastelloy Valves, Nickel Valves, Titanium Valves
Why Tamin Tajhiz Rabin Co.?
Tamin Tajhiz Rabin Co. is a industrial valve distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers. All of our valve products will meet or exceed your project standards, such as ASTM, ASME, API, UNS, SB, DIN, and JIS. We offer competitive pricing, quick turnaround times, worldwide delivery, top-notch procurement capabilities for even the most difficult-to-find parts, and over 100 years of combined experience.